Forget the Expensive Products. Go Paraben Free and Completely Natural
Everyone longs for beautiful, wrinkle free skin, but many don’t realise the answers aren’t always the expensive jars of cream. Many of the items that have amazing benefits for our skin are simple and natural plants and oils.
The first step in finding a great product for your skin is making sure you opt for paraben free products. While parabens have been used for decades to extend the shelf life of makeup and skin care products, there is now evidence showing that they may not be the healthiest for our system. Parabens can build up over time in our system, and researchers contribute parabens to the development of cancer.
Rose Hip Oil
Roses are one of the most beautiful flowers, so it’s easy to guess that they have amazing properties to recreating that same classic beauty for us. A tip to remember: Always store your rose hip oil in a dark bottle and in the refrigerator because it can go rancid. Here are some of the benefits attributed to rose hip oil.
• Anti-aging benefits due to the antioxidants and the ability to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles because it improves the Vitamin A in the deep layers of the skin.
• Combats the damage caused by UV rays and photo aging. This is due to the antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are able to improve skin texture, tone and pigment.
• Removes redness and irritation making it a great choice for rosacea.
• Reduces scarring and helps the skin regenerate because of the fatty acids. Fatty acids have emollients which improve skin’s flexibility and permeability.
While you can try to find lotion and other products containing rose hip oil, all you really need to do is rub the oil directly on your skin. Using it twice a day will have wonderful results. If you make your own skin care products, add some rose hip oil!
Moroccan Argan Oil
Argan is a fruit that grows high in trees around the world, including in Morocco. Argan oil has long been used by the natives of these areas to treat a variety of skin problems such as skin rashes, bug bites and skin infections. Moroccan Argan Oil contains a high level of Vitamin A and Vitamin E which are essential for rejuvenating the skin.
Moroccan Argan Oil is found in a number of skin care products in stores today. All you need to do is purchase a bottle of 100% true oil. It can be expensive, but your skin only needs a drop or two to get the amazing benefits.
• Argan oil reduces sebum levels, and this is beneficial to those with oily skin. This helps to get rid of acne on the skin as well as reducing inflammation caused by acne.
• As Argan oil helps with the elasticity of the skin, it works wonders for stretch marks. Rub on your hips, stomach or wherever there are stretch marks.
• Moroccan Argan oil is perfect as a nighttime toner. It will be absorbed into your skin quickly without leaving an oily residue.
• Moroccan Argan oil seals in moisture and aids those with dry skin.